Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bachelor Inn

If you're going to or are already in Dublin, you should probably go to a pub.
"But, Nadia, I don't drink."
"I've been to the pub twice already."
"I live here. I don't care about them pubs."
I don't care. You go to the pub. Now. And choose wisely, because there are many to choose from, and that's where Big City Rodeo and faithful lifestyle-blogger Nadia Parbo comes in to guide you in the best direction, to guide you straight to Bachelor Inn. This pub is not only great-looking (it's green) and filled with quotes from the big monsters in Irish literature, but they also have coodle (I didn't know whaat it was, either) and that stale smell of beer inside that never fails to remind me of my happy days as a student in the great Great Britain.

Bachelors Walk
Dublin, Ireland





No comments:

Post a Comment