Monday, July 25, 2011

Flyvergrillen

Got my bike fixed for the time that I'm home, and immediately went to Flyvergrillen, one of the most amazing dive eateries in the city. Ok, so it's pretty much outside city lines, but it's so worth it. The food here is so disgusting that it becomes almost delish.



I love that place. There was a drunk guy outside when I left, and there's so much grease in the food that it's enough to sustain a guilty food conscience for weeks. It's right by the airport, meaning that after infesting my body with lack of nutrition I watched the planes for a couple of minutes. And that right there is a good time, yo.













And on that note I will leave you to it. But look to your left first. Seriously, wouldn't you love to be there right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment