Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bombay Biriyani

India! I've never been but every time I go to an Indian restaurant, I suddenly have an urge to get on the next plane to Mumbai, Goa, Delhi, wherever.Now, I'm fully aware that the Indian cuisine in Denmark isn't nearly as good as elsewhere (just like the Mexican, but to eat Mexican food in Denmark is like eating dry white bread in a bakery at 5am, if that makes any sense, whereas having Indian cuisine in Denmark is like eating excellent white bread in a cake shop, if that makes any sense). Anyhow, Bombay Biriyani is a restaurant that my dad took me to, and it was pretty good. My dad said he had a hard time not talking about everybody, which I thought was pretty weird, but considering the fact that the married couple were pacing back and forth like race cars, I can see why. We could have made a lot of jokes on their expense if they hadn't understood. Lovely place and lovely waiting though; even though they were fast on their feet, the couple who owned the place were all smiles - all the time. And in a big city, that's pretty rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment