Thursday, May 3, 2012

Temple Bar

Some weeks ago I was meeting up with a friend and I was ill like you wouldn't imagine. As a matter of fact, two days later I was in bed coughing and blowing my nose a whole lot. But before that - as I tried to convince myself that I was fine - I meet up with Oscar, my comrade, and we went to a place called Temple Bar, where you can get a pot of coffee for no more than 25 kroner (which is something like 5 bucks on a good day). In Copenhagen, that's cheap and I was sneezing, making Oscar feel uncomfortable in my presence, we drank coffee and I heard about his big-city adventures (there are always so many). I have a feeling that Temple Bar is pretty much rocking at night, but that's for another post. The good thing, though, is that in the daytime everyone is welcome, which is pretty rare for a dive such as this.

Temple Bar
Nørrebrogade 48




No comments:

Post a Comment