Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sult

Some while ago I was at the restaurant Sult with some friends. I was slightly concerned because not ever having eaten here(except for their incredible weekend-brunches... more about that later), but going to the cinema it's connected to constantly (Cinemateket, which will someday have a pretty entry on this blog), I was starting to have certain expectations. And when I say certain, I mean the food here had better be pretty good. And it was! Or maybe it was just because I was in such a good mood, talking about films with fellow-geeks (sorry for spoiling "Michael", guys) that got me so positive, but this is def a good place in my book. Also, wine selection is good.

Now, I should probably also note that they have the most delicious brunch in the entire world in the weekend. Seriously, it is the best. Actually it's so good that the last time I came here, I was genuinely wooried that I had to go to the hospital afterwards for over-eating. Yeah, I like to laugh about over-eaters, too, but let me tell you, I was feeling terrible that afternoon. Was it worth it though? Oh yeah.

Sult
Gothersgade 55
Copenhagen, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment