Monday, May 21, 2012

Le Bon Marché

I would love to be so rich that I could spend endlessly on Stella McCartney-dresses and Miu Miu-shoes. That's absolute fact. Another fact is that I can't without revising my budget some, so when I strolled around Paris' most exclusive collection of shops, Bon Marché, I looked just as much at the people as the dresses. However, somehow when I look at the prices on all the the dresses and whatnot, I get somewhat cheap. Because, honestly, couldn't we get just as good a dress in Topshop and, honestly, aren't most of the designs either boring or downright ugly? Guess you can get away with it when you're Gaultier. That doesn't mean Bon Marché isn't fascinating though. Because it really, really is.

Bon Marché
24, Rue de Sévres
Paris, France





No comments:

Post a Comment