Friday, April 20, 2012

Klip / Soupanatural

Yesterday was a fine day as I first of all had a gorgeous bowl of soup at Soupanatural (look below) and afterwards went further up the street to catch the Serbian drama "Klip" in the theatre. Fantastic film! Not one that left me feeling good in any way, but it was so powerful that i spent my entire way home thinking about it. It's about a young girl who lives in a poor neighborhood with her father who is dying and mother who is exhausted from taking care of him. So what does a young girl do? She goes to find ways to take her mind off the fact that her life is miserable and that things aren't what they ought to be. This leads our young heroine into humiliating sexual escapades that is supposed to make her feel loved, but fails to do so. Fantastic film. Watch it!

However, as stated, first I went to get some organic soup at Soupanatural. It's placed on my childhood street Guldbergsgade, which doesn't make me love it any less. This is a perfect place for cheap, tasty, organic soup that leaves you full. I had a small bowl of Morroccan soup and I simply couldn't eat any more after that. Also, they give you a lot of bread to go with it, so don't worry about being hungry after a visit here. It's cozy, too. Just look at the picture of the outside. Gorgeous!
Last, but not least, they have a sense of humour in their bathroom. The picture should be self-explanatory.



No comments:

Post a Comment