Thursday, August 2, 2012

8-Tallet

Right by the aforementioned library is a café inside the (apparently) best architectural design in the world. I don't care much for architecture, but I do care for coffee so off I went to Cafe 8-tallet where you can sit by the water and have brunch, coffee, lunch or whatever else might strike your fancy. I just went for water and coffee and a copy of McCabe's The Butcher Boy, but still it was great sitting in the sun and just enjoying the summer while it lasted. One thing though: I am sure that when summer is gone and I no longer look for a place to sit outside, this would not be my first choice. The indoor seating is too hip and sterile for my tastes, and the prices too expensive. But when the sun is shining and I've been to the library (almost) next door, it's a pretty obvious choice.

Richard Mortensens Vej 81
Copenhagen, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment