Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bogapott

Bogapott: the one place I was never able to find until one day where I stumbled upon it. One day as I was walking up the hill to the viewpoint over Tallinn's Old Town I decided to figure out what hid behind the wall, going up the hill. And boom! I find Bogapott, the place I've been looking for for so long. Why have I been looking for it? Because it's gotten hyped in my mind, that's why. It's a ceramic and cafe in one. Maybe that doesn't sound like a whole lot, but when the ceramics are this well-done and the food is this good (think simple rustic kitchen with a certain Estonian flair), the hype is quite deserved.Just to add to the "at home"-feel of the place, there's constantly a cat running around between chairs and tables, miawing for food. Some may find that annoying. I find it cute without being cutesy.

Pikk jalg 9
Tallinn, Estonia








No comments:

Post a Comment