Monday, August 13, 2012

Chocolaterie de Pierre

What can I possiby say about Chocolaterie de Pierre that hasn't already been said by anyone who've ever been here? Well, it looks like I have to repeat the opinions of the good people before me when I state that words like romantic, cozy, delicious, homely, neat and safe don't even begin to describe how wonderful it is in here. This is like visiting an excentric old lady who has a son called Pierre who isn't home but who is a great chocolatier. Uh, yeah, it's just like that. Plus tea. And a cobbled garden to die for. In the summer the doors are open for an idyllic view, and in the winter they're closed for a cozy (and idyllic) view. This is simply the perfect place to end your evening. Or to relax in the afternoon. Or afternoon. I freaking love this place! And the chocolates? Don't even get me started on their creamy fillings, soft surfaces and round taste. So good.

Vene 6
Tallinn, Estonia




No comments:

Post a Comment