Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ørestad Library

Sure, I know it's pretty weird to include a library in a lifestyle blog, but I happen to love books so take it or leave it. If you're smart, you take it because Ørestad library might not be huge or glamorous but it has sun chairs outside in summer. That's right: it has SUN CHAIRS outside in summer. When I came across that the other day as I was picking up my copy of Sienkiewicz' Quo Vadis that finally arrived, I knew that I had to include the library in my blog. It's simply to good of an initiative to ignore and that's why Iwant everyone to make one big "hooray!" for the library in Ørestad, a distant part of Copenhagen. Every library should have that. It's freaking brilliant.

Arne Jacobsens Allé 19
Copenhagen, Denmark

No comments:

Post a Comment