Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cafe Matilda

Don't worry, I'm back. Lately lots of stuff have happened, so I had very little time for my favorite blog (this one if you're not sure). Now that I'm back though, I'll treat all of y'all out there who - like me - know few things that's better than eating cake. That's because eating cake is the damn best thing on the world (yes, the world) and if there's one place they get that, it's in Cafe Matilda in the lovely, lovely, lovely city of Tallinn. As a matter of fact, if I could I would write about cake and Tallinn forever because both things are greaking great. Well, Cafe Matilda is like the epitome of those two things and that's why it's of vital importance you go there at least once before you die. In Matilda you can eat big pieces of the bestest cake, drink big pots of tea, go out onto cobbled streets fulfilled and pay almost nothing for it. Cafe Matilda equals pure happiness. Nothing less.

Lühike jalg 4
Tallinn, Estonia






No comments:

Post a Comment