Monday, August 22, 2011

Masken

I get forced in here a lot. A lot. I’ve been at the gay bar Masken about twenty times just because I have a friend in the city who loves that place  as much as she loves shots which is the reason she keeps dragging me back there. What can I say? I’m loyal. But somehow I always walk out of there with a smile on my face. And why is that, you may ask. I’ll tell you why. At Masken you always meet such freaks. And I’m not talking Twiggy Ramirez-freaks, I’m talking good old-fashioned weird people. I’ve had some strange, strange conversations in here (the Republican telling me that San Diego was a hippie hellhole and that guns is meant for SHOOTING is still my favorite) and encounters I would rather not haveAnyhow, what’s the conclusion to all of this? Masken is the place to go in Copenhagen if you want to have a really good laugh the next day, because sometimes it’s just not funny when it’s happening. But then again; the best of stories usually aren’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment