Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rude

Today I walked past the boutique Rude in Copenhagen, that has that whole rockabilly thing going on. Normally I never walk into clothing stores when I have no money (I'm a freelance journalist, for crying out loud), but I couldn't help myself. I walked inside and saw a wonderland of gorgeous clothing. I'm telling you, for a short second I saw myself as a millionaire bying entire collections. Rude makes me want to be a mouse, hiding for safety in one of their flower-print dresses. Or rather, it makes me want to make a lot of money and spend them all in here. Oh, and the girls who worked there today were the sweetest ladies. I even got a picture of one of them, looking all dazzling and cool.









4 comments:

  1. I love rude to! And Vibe the Girl you have a picture of, is the coolest sweetest girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tak for det flotte indlæg. Jeg har tilladt mig at nævne dig på vores blog rude.dk, håber det er ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamen, det er da helt fint! Har netop været inde og se jeres fine hjemmeside, og er da stolt over sådan at blive promoveret:-)

    ReplyDelete