Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Idlewild

First of all: I am going to Estonia at the end of the year.
Second: I am trying to teach myself the French language
Third: I will take the trip down the 19th and enter Idlewild, the best travel bookstore in the world. In the world? Possibly the world. Not only can you easily get your guidebook on when you walk through the isles, but if you want to teach yourself a language, then honey, this is the place to do it. They have literature from all over the world here (mainly France though), and even entertainment for the kids to psyche them for the trip. Seriously, I love this travel store, and often I walk in here wanting to go one place and leaving wanting to have some sort of travel pass to the world. Idlewild, I  can't get enough of you.



Onwards! If you guys missed the streetstyle, and wonder why I don't post more pictures of incredibly cool people of the different cities, then don't worry. I've been keeping it up, and first to have the honor of being one cool New York lady is the gorgeous and always fashionable Kate, pictured underneath. The first time I saw her she was wearing a gigantic backpack, coming straight out of work and still she looked like she was heading straight for a fashion shoot. You can see why:

No comments:

Post a Comment