Friday, September 16, 2011

Ingolfs Kaffebar

I have so many mixed emotions about Ingolfs Kaffebar. Good points: it's a neighborhood joint, lots of familys with kids who are surprisingly not loud (kudos to that) and they have great table cloths. Bad points: what the hell happened to the good Sunday brunches? I mean, what the fuck happened? When I was a little teenage girl who had no ambitions but to find excellent brunch on Sundays, this was the place to go and all of a sudden, it blows. Well, it did a couple of years ago anyway. Maybe they got better. I don't know.
Point is that I still go here. Why? Because it's just so cozy. It's the perfect place for a little me-time, and it's just so friendly. I mean, they have pictures on their walls of the people who live in the area, outside their houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment